Saturday, January 19, 2013




I love this sweet round side table with a wicker shelves

Add caption
Ethan Allen Side table (www.ethanallen.com)




Ralph Lauren 
Phoebe Howard





I am on a mission to find a coffee/cocktail table! So far my favourite is Phoebe Howard's espresso stain  coffee table(above). I have an ivory lounge so I like the contrast of the darker coffee tables and side tables. The cross pattern on either side is a really sweet detail!! SO I think I have made my decision on a coffee table ..... finally, its only taken me about a year! Let me know what you think!

Here is the same Phoebe Howard coffee table in white 




I love this living room its classic coastal chic

Barclay Butera
This coffee table is very similar to the Phoebe Howard one however this one is square with a glass top (love this too)!


MrsCB x

No comments:

Post a Comment