Wednesday, June 11, 2014

Blue and White

Blue and White 

While renovating our house I have spent many hours looking at designers and interiors that I would like to emulate in my home. One of the hardest parts about this is choosing a theme/colour scheme and sticking to it. I chop and change from Hamptons, New England to transitional style to plantation from greens and yellows to blue and white. 


The below pictures have been my blue and white inspiration and I have tried to incorporate some of these elements into the design of my home. 


Horchow


I love the all white walls with mouldings to create shadows softening the clinical nature if crisp white

T&G interiors

Ethan Allan

Morgan Harrison

Morgan Harrison

Morgan Harrison

Westbury Paisley Fabric 






One Kings Lane 

One Kings Lane 

One Kings Lane 

Ethan Allan

Ethan Allan




Pheobe Howard

My House

Ralph Lauren

Barclay Butera






MrsCB

No comments:

Post a Comment